Friday, December 18, 2009

Suitcase envy much?

Exhibit A.



Troy will be travelling with this awesome Burton suitcase. It was an early Christmas present from the parentals. He is convinced the snow bunnies in Whistler are going to go mad for this..

Exhibit B.


My belongings will be in this old purple suitcase. It was cool when I bought it five years ago.... really.

I was tempted to buy myself a girl version of Troy's at Main Peak the other day. They are almost $300 so I thought maybe that could get in on the action and get it as my Christmas present from the parents. As I ummed and arrrrred over it, Troy made the following point:

'Would you prefer a new suitcase when you have one that is perfectly fine (even if it is damn ugly) or $300 to spend on clothes in NYC?'

Turns out I married the right guy. We left immediately and American dollars for Christmas it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment